Gun Safes Fingerprint Biometric and Spare Key Lock Pistol Safe Box High Quality Steel Security Guns Fingerprint Strongbox
1. Unlocking method: fingerprint and spare key
2. Number of users: 120 fingerprint users
3. Fingerprint Type: Semiconductor Fingerprint Sensor
4. Material: Cold rolled steel
5. Power Requirements: Four AA Alkaline Batteries(Not included)
6. Power Type: DC
7. Operating voltage: 4.8-6.5V
8. Static current: ≤25uA
9. Dynamic Current: 0.3A-1A
10. Resolution: 500 DPI
11. FRR reject rate: ≤0.01%
12. FAR false rate: ≤0.0001%
1. Semiconductor fingerprint module, with a false rejection rate as low as 0.01% and a recognition rate as low as 0.001%. The recognition rate is much higher than the popular scratch-type fingerprint recognition module on the market.
2. Low-voltage alarm, when the battery power is low, it will ring three times each time the safe is opened, and the LED indicator will flash three times, indicating that the voltage is insufficient to remind the user to replace the battery.
3. Power protection, when the safe suddenly shuts down, the saved fingerprints will be saved and continue to be used
4. Well-chosen material, No. 19 steel shell, internal memory foam
5. Up to 120 fingerprint users. The first three fingerprints are the administrator’s fingerprints. Administrators need to approve the registration of new fingerprints.
6. Equipped with spare keys, each safe box is equipped with two spare keys, the corresponding key code on the key handle, if the key is lost, tell us the code, the factory will according the code to make a new key
7. Ultra-low power consumption, 4 AA alkaline batteries, life of up to 12 months
8. Easy to install, just need to fix four screws